Caffeinated Church Conferences...
CENTERED ON CREATIVE COLLABORATION
A day together
A regional conference for creative church collaboration in Colorado. Increase your creative output through hands-on training in the areas of graphic design, marketing/advertising, layout/design, and website development. We will discuss best practices, budgeting and resources for small to large parishes, challenges that we face, and more. Meet with leaders from other churches engaged in creative design and innovative communications.
On all fronts, we as the Church desire to raise the level of creativity in marketing, promotion, and communication with the end result of relevance and changed lives.
Through creative collaboration, we can encourage one another, grow through resourceful idea-sharing, and discover the potential within our gifts of creativity inspired by our Creator.
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
• Coffee. Lots of good coffee. Maybe scones.
• Relationship building with other communicators and administrators in Colorado.
• Training on how you and your volunteers can produce professional results.
• Resources for graphic design, website management, eNewsletters, and more.
• Practical wisdom on communicating at the parish level.
• Marketing strategies for reaching your community outside your church walls.
• Demonstrations of digital tools.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone who is actively involved in communications and media at the parish level: Communications Leaders, Administrators, Graphic Designers, Editors, Creative Planners, Artists, Writers, & Photographers.