Becoming Beloved Community Talk
Diocesan Communicators Monthly Collaboration August 2018 Meeting
Video of our conference call
At our August meeting, the Rev. Canon Stephanie Spellers led us in a discussion about Becoming Beloved Community and Revivals.
- What does it mean to be the Loving, Liberating, Life-Giving Episcopal branch of the Jesus Movement?
- How are we working towards our commitment to racial healing, reconciliation, and justice?
- What is the journey of Beloved Community?
- What Church-wide initiatives are we undergoing to become Beloved Community?
- How are we practicing the Way of Love as a Church?
- What are we doing collectively in the work of Evangelism?
- How do revivals support our work in Evangelism?
Suggested resources from the Rev. Canon Stephanie Spellers:
She may be reached at email@example.com.
- The Jesus Movement
- Introductory postcard
- More resources and strategic vision at www.episcopalchurch.org/evangelism
- Episcopal Revivals featured at www.episcopalchurch.org/episcopal-revivals
- Evangelism Toolkit located at www.episcopalchurch.org/evangelism-toolkit (includes resources for 1) evangelism foundations, 2) practical evangelism training, 3) evangelism and social media curriculum, 4) Beloved Community Story-Sharing guide)
- Becoming Beloved Community (our long-term commitment to racial healing, reconciliation and justice)