Guidebook.com: Free for up to 200 users with standard features:
- Basic schedule
- Maps of the venue and surrounding area
- Standard in-app social features: Twitter, Facebook and photo sharing
- Personalized to-do lists
- Easy last-minute changes
- Upgraded app with extended features: $1,750/event, Premium app: $3,500.
CrowdCompass.com: Competitor to Guidebook. Similar features, if not identical.
- 1 event/yr – Standalone (fully-branded icon that lives on the device), 1year term: $4,290/yr, 2 year term: $3,900/yr, 3 year term: $3,510/yr
- 1 event/yr – Directory (fully-branded event that lives within the CrowdCompass icon on the device), 1 year term: $2,750/yr, 2 year term: $2,500/yr, 3 year term: $2,250/yr
- *Priced in Fall of 2016 by The Episcopal Church in Colorado
Pathable.com: Pathable event apps deliver a searchable attendee directory and speaker profiles, private messaging and public discussion forums allowing participants more opportunities to make meaningful connections at events.
- Browseable, searchable attendee directory
- Speaker profiles
- Private messaging and public discussion forums
- Private meeting scheduling with table reservations
- Sponsor and Exhibitor listings with staff
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn integration
- The basic version of Pathable is Free, while price for the Premium version is available on request.
EventsXD: EventsXD is the free application that makes attending events a breeze. EventsXD allows you to view and search for event sessions by name, speaker, tracks, time slot, and keyword. EventsXD also provides access to other valuable event resources, such as maps, floor plans, news feeds, and conference web pages. Once an event catalog is downloaded, the information is stored locally on the device, allowing EventsXD to help you plan your session attendance even when network access is not available. EventsXD also allows users to mark favorite sessions, plan attendance, and rate attended sessions. Each event is branded differently to portray it's unique look and feel.
EventMobi: EventMobi makes it easy for event organizers to create and customize their registration and event app in a matter of minutes. With built-in audience response, networking, and reporting tools, EventMobi is the worlds most powerful and popular mobile-first event technology platform. Trusted by over 8,000 event professionals in 72 countries, EventMobi has reached over 8,500,000 attendees worldwide, revolutionizing the way event organizers leverage mobile technology.